Legal Heir Certificate Procedure in Andhra Pradesh, our associates providing legal services in obtaining Legal Heir Certificate for the citizen of Andhra Pradesh for their properties intestate under the provisions of Indian Succession Act and Administrator General Act for moveable and immoveable properties. Legal Heir Certificate is also called as Succession Certificate. But not Family Members Certificate. Only courts are competent to give Legal Heir Certificate, but not revenue officials. Revenue Officials like Tahsildar/MRO should give only Family Members Certificate only for family members of deceased Government Employee to claim service benefits.
For whom it applies
In case in a family where a female or male person dies without nominee for moveable properties and without making a will for immoveable properties leaves behind various classes of heirs. The Indian Succession Act governed by the law pertaining to Hindus, Christian, Muslims, Jews or Parsis. Our Associates dealing with the matters relating to Legal Heir Certificate under the provisions of Hindu Succession Act, Christian, Muslim and other Religious Laws in Andhra Pradesh. But the Hindu Succession Act applies to Hindus, Jains, Sikhs and Buddhists.
The Procedure to Apply for Succession Certificate
- According to the Market value of the Property or claiming amount the jurisdiction will apply for the Succession Certificate/ Legal Heir Certificate.
- The applicant should furnish his/her/their particulars, details of the property etc., by giving an Affidavit.
- Death Certificate of Property owner.
- Consent Affidavit for No-objection.
- Valuation Certificate from the Registrar of Stamps and Registrations.
- In respect of claiming amount such as Bank FDs, Bank balances, Insurance claims, Shares, continuation of loan, Bank lockers, in case of mortgage releasing of property documents etc., a statement from the authorities concerned is very much essential to submit before court.
- Two witness affidavits in Rs.20/- N.J. Stamp Paper.
- For Proof of Identity the applicant should furnish Voters ID Card/Aadhar Card/Pass Port/Service Proof etc.
- Other original documents relating to the claim of the property.
- Petition praying what he/she is claiming.